Vision & Mission
The realization of people in remote islands as healthy, happy, and affluent in a clean, healthy, and sustainable environment as a manifestation of social justice for all Indonesian people.
- Proactively perform basic and specialist health services with local medical and paramedic colleagues for people on remote islands.
- Encourage and support the development of a maritime-based health system in the province / regency islands by jointly carrying out the Marine and Health Services (Sailing Medical Service) independently and sustainably
- Conduct research and applicative works that lead to improving the quality of human life.
- Carry out basic and specialist health services for the people on border islands
- Support efforts to improve the health of the maritime community.
- Conduct research in the field of public health.
Secretariat of the Alumni Association of the Faculty of Medicine, Airlangga University
Jl. Prof. Dr. Moestopo 47 Surabaya, 60131 – Indonesia
- Produce alternatives and breakthroughs in health services in remote areas in order to strengthen the national health development system.
- The establishment of the pioneering activities and organization of the Floating Hospital.